GWK Technologies will set up and configure your VOIP phone system for you. We will recommend the best phones, provide server hosting, and set up the necessary virtual phone lines (SIP Trunks) so you have complete ownership of your phone service. Setting things up in this manner provides the following benefits:
SIP Platform features include:
- Simple Month-to-Month Billing (no contracts!)
- 24/7 Technical Support & Service
- Support for Wide Variety of PBXs and Hosted VoIP Systems
- Bring Your Own Bandwidth
- Flexible Rate Plans (unlimited minutes, unlimited channels, wholesale trunks)
- Toll-Free Packages
- Fax Over IP Solutions (unlimited HTTPS, or per page fax-to-email or email-to-fax)
- Automated Number Porting
- Choose from Thousands of Telephone Numbers – Instantly
VOIP Hosting features include:
- Scalable Processor and Memory to meet your requirements
- Professionally managed VOIP Software
- Multiple data centers & regions worldwide
- No firewall/router configuration required
- Exclusive VoIP security enhanced infrastructure
- Find me/Follow me call routing: Allows office phone to forward to cell phone. Allows receptionist to screen call if extension isn’t selected.
- Voicemail to Email: Voicemail is also sent to email
- Auto Receptionist: The phone system answers and gives caller options to get them to the correct department/person.
- Call Screening: Allows the user to view the number/callerID prior to answering
- Coaching Tools: Barge/Whisper functionality
- Do Not Disturb
- Portability: Phone can be plugged into any network and still function as if the user is in the office.
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field): Shows who is on the phone.
- Call Recording: On demand call recording
- Ring Groups: Sends calls to the appropriate group
- Incoming DID routing: Sends calls to specific ring groups based on the number dialed.
- Call Reporting
- Fax to Email
- Music on Hold
- Online Call Management
- Block List
- Call Center Service
Desktop Computer Integration – 3CX, TAPI, Skype/Lync or Outcall
- Click to Call – The ability to launch calls to contacts with a single click straight from the CRM application. No need to retype the phone number.
- Call Pop-ups – Inbound calls are automatically linked to a customer record based on their caller ID and the customer record is brought up automatically upon receiving a call. This saves time for customer service personnel and allows more professional handling of calls, creating a better impression for customers.
- Call Journals – All calls are logged as call records in the CRM package. This allows sales personnel to easily keep track of calls made to a customer and to take notes of what needs to be actioned.
Bring your Own Phones – Here’s our Preferred Vendor Choices for Cisco and Polycom (Click to Choose)